The following terms are agreed to when a person acccesses this web site. They are designed to facilitate the management and use of the web site information. This web site is managed by William T. Fryer, III, who can be reached on the Internet at: firstname.lastname@example.org --.
1. It is agreed tht users will verify independently at the source any information on this web site, before making any legal decisions, or preparing a report, article or publication using information obtained from this web site. The web site and web site manager can take no responsibility for the consequences, direct or indirect, for use of the information on this web site.
2. This web site is for the purpose of reporting current developments and providing research information, alterting users to events and materials. Some of the information may not have been verified, but it is valuable as preliminary information or hints at what developments may occur. A comprehensive report cannot be provided. Where possible, the source of further information will be given with the web site information. The web site cannot provide copies of any resource materials mentioned.
3. The web site manger will answer questions concerning information on the web site, to the extent time permits, since the purpose of the web site is to stimulate the disclosure of research information. The opinions expressed by the web manager are not legal opinions. They cannot be used in any way in connection with legal opinions, legal proceedings or in published research, without the written authorization of the web site manager. The exchange of information concerning topics on this web site is not the practice of law in any state or country in which this web site is available.
4. Material posted on the web site is subject to change, revision, removal or replacement at any time. A guarantee of access cannot be provided to prior web site information. If there is a question about previsously listed information, contact the web site manager, and every effort will be given, within available time, to provide the requested information, if it is available. The web site cannot function at this time as a library for information that is no longer posted.
5. Users are authorized to copy the information on this web site for their personal research use, either for profit or non-profit activities. There is no limit on the number of copies that can be made. The material cannot be duplicated or used in printed or electronic form for a commercial purpose, such as publication in a legal opinion, court proceeding, book, article or on a computer system. Obtaining a fee for access to this information, for any reasons, directly or indirectly, is prohibited. A link to this web site is authorized if it is not part of a web site that requires a fee, in any form, for access to the web site. On request, permission may be granted in writing by the web site manager to use information from this web site, for purposes outside the authorized used mentioned above.
6. "FRYER" is a trademark owned by William T. Fryer, III, for paper publications, obtained by printing out all or part of this web site material, printout out from a down loaded copy of a file, and a service mark for providing electronic information services. It is protected under the laws of trademark, service mark and unfair competition, and other laws, in the U.S. and other countries.
7. Certain use and reproduction of information on this web site are protected under several intellectual property laws, and other laws. The copyright law controls copying and use of the material. The web site computer files in HTML and other forms are protected by copyright and subject to the same restrictions as the text material. The U.S. and international notice of copyright is provided by the following notice: Copyright © [year of first publication], W. T. Fryer, III.
8. Information provide by others to this web site, in electronic or other form, will not be published without permission of the sender, except that material that is accessbile to the public can be published. The web site manger cannot respond to postal, telephone or fax communications. Only Internet messages will be responded to in connection with management of this web site.
Copyright © 1997, W. T. Fryer, III, all rights reserved (see this page on use of web site for exceptions)
This page was last updated: November 10, 1997.